Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results on March 19, 2019 Eastern Time
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHENZHEN, China, Feb. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial results after the U.S. market closes on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 8:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through March 26, 2019 by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music. For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations Contact
email@example.com +1 (646) 308-1736
Media Relations Contact TME.PR@icrinc.com +1 (646) 992-2986
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tencent-music-entertainment-group-to-report-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2018-financial-results-on-march-19-2019-eastern-time-300797764.html
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $27 at Citi
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Announces Acquisition of Altabancorp (ALTA) in American Fork, Utah
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $26 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!