Teladoc to Announce Second Quarter 2016 Operating Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
LEWISVILLE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC), the first and largest telehealth platform in the United States, will release its second quarter 2016 operating results on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 after market close, with a conference call to follow at 5 p.m. EDT.
Stockholders and interested participants may listen to a live broadcast of the conference call by dialing 877-201-0168 or 647-788-4901 for international callers, and referencing participant code 46193070 approximately 15 minutes prior to the call. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor relations section of the company’s web site and an audio file of the call will also be archived for 90 days at ir.teladoc.com. After the conference call, a replay will be available until August 17, 2016 and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international callers, and referencing participant code 46193070.
Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) is the nation’s leading provider of telehealth services and a pioneering force in bringing the virtual care visit into the mainstream of today’s health care ecosystem. Serving some 6,000 clients — including health plans, health systems, employers and other organizations — more than 15 million members can use phone, mobile devices and secure online video to connect within minutes to Teladoc’s network of more than 3,000 board-certified, state-licensed physicians and behavioral health specialists, 24/7. With national coverage, a robust, scalable platform and a Lewisville, Texas-based member services center staffed by 400 employees, Teladoc offers the industry’s most comprehensive and complete telehealth solution including primary care, behavioral health care, dermatology, tobacco cessation and more. For additional information, please visit www.teladoc.com.
Bob East, 443-213-0500
Source: Teladoc, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY CITYSERVE DISTRIBUTES OVER $10 MILLION WORTH OF GOODS
- MentorcliQ acquires Diverst, a leader in ERG software, to bring together Employee Mentoring and ERG Management in a premier DEI solution
- Greg Brinson Assumes Role as CEO of Caplinked
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!