Surmodics to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Conference Call on August 6
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Webcast is Live at 7:30 a.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its third quarter fiscal 2018 conference call on Monday, August 6, at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release earlier that morning.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Tim Arens, interim vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the third quarter fiscal 2018 financial results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at www.surmodics.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CT on Monday, August 6, until 10:30 a.m. CT on Monday, August 13, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 8313933. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company’s website following the call.
About Surmodics, Inc.
Surmodics is the global leader in surface modification technologies for intravascular medical devices and a leading provider of chemical components for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) immunoassay tests and microarrays. Surmodics is pursuing highly differentiated whole-product solutions that are designed to address unmet clinical needs for its medical device customers and engineered to the most demanding requirements. This key growth strategy leverages the combination of the Company’s expertise in proprietary surface technologies, along with enhanced device design, development and manufacturing capabilities. The Company mission remains to improve the detection and treatment of disease. Surmodics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. For more information, visit www.surmodics.com. The content of Surmodics’ website is not part of this press release or part of any filings that the company makes with the SEC.
Tim Arens, 952-500-7000
Source: Surmodics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Arrival (ARVL) Announces Effectiveness of Registration Statement
- Capstone Green Energy (CGRN) Doubles Agreement to Sell Shares to 1.9M Shares at 5.25/sh From Previously Announced 950K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!