Surmodics to Webcast Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Earnings Conference Call on May 1
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Webcast is Live at 4 p.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its second quarter fiscal 2019 conference call on Wednesday, May 1, at 4 p.m. CT (5 p.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release after the market closes that afternoon.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Tim Arens, vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the second quarter fiscal 2019 financial results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company‚Äôs website at https://surmodics.gcs-web.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 7 p.m. CT on Wednesday, May 1, until 7†p.m. CT on Wednesday, May 8, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 7350230. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company√Ę¬Ä¬ôs website following the call.
About Surmodics, Inc.
Surmodics is¬†the global leader in surface modification technologies for intravascular¬†medical devices and a leading¬†provider of chemical components for in¬†vitro¬†diagnostic (IVD) immunoassay tests and microarrays. Surmodics is pursuing highly differentiated whole-product solutions that are designed to address unmet clinical needs for its medical device customers and engineered to the most demanding requirements.¬†This key¬†growth¬†strategy leverages the combination of¬†the Company√Ę¬Ä¬ôs expertise in¬†proprietary surface technologies, along with¬†enhanced device design,¬†development and manufacturing capabilities. The Company¬†mission remains¬†to improve the detection and treatment of¬†disease. Surmodics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.¬†For more¬†information, visit www.surmodics.com.¬†The content of Surmodics√Ę¬Ä¬ô website is not part of this press release¬†or part of¬†any filings that the company makes with the SEC.
Source: Surmodics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Gets #125M Revolving Credit Facility; Set to Join Russell 2000¬ģ and Russell 3000¬ģ Indexes; Provides Business Updates
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Prices 10M Share Offering at $5/sh
- OneSpaWorld Holdings Ltd. (OSW) Prices 8.4M Share Secondary Offering at $9.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!