Surmodics to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Conference Call on November 9
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Webcast is Live at 7:30 a.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its fourth quarter fiscal 2018 conference call on Friday, November 9, at 7:30†a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release earlier that morning.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Tim Arens, interim vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the fourth quarter fiscal 2018 financial results and accomplishments as well as provide 2019 guidance. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company√Ę¬Ä¬ôs website at https://surmodics.gcs-web.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CT on Friday, November 9, until 10:30¬†a.m. CT on Friday, November 16, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 1123199. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company√Ę¬Ä¬ôs website following the call.
About Surmodics, Inc.
Surmodics is¬†the global leader in surface modification technologies for intravascular¬†medical devices and a leading¬†provider of chemical components for in¬†vitro¬†diagnostic (IVD) immunoassay tests and microarrays. Surmodics is pursuing highly differentiated whole-product solutions that are designed to address unmet clinical needs for its medical device customers and engineered to the most demanding requirements.¬†This key¬†growth¬†strategy leverages the combination of¬†the Company√Ę¬Ä¬ôs expertise in¬†proprietary surface technologies, along with¬†enhanced device design,¬†development and manufacturing capabilities. The Company¬†mission remains¬†to improve the detection and treatment of¬†disease. Surmodics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.¬†For more¬†information, visit www.surmodics.com.¬†The content of Surmodics√Ę¬Ä¬ô website is not part of this press release¬†or part of¬†any filings that the company makes with the SEC.
Tim Arens, 952-500-7000
Source: Surmodics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL) Prices 10M Share Offering at $23/sh
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings (WSC) Prices 14M Share Secondary Offering at $27.95/Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!