Surmodics to Webcast First Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call on February 2
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Webcast is Live at 7:30 a.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its first quarter fiscal 2017 conference call on Thursday, February 2, at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release earlier that morning.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Andy LaFrence, vice president of finance and information systems and chief financial officer, will recap the first quarter 2017 financial results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at www.surmodics.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CT on Thursday, February 2, until 10:30 a.m. CT on Thursday, February 9, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 8582113. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company’s website following the call.
About Surmodics, Inc.
Surmodics is the global leader in surface modification technologies for intravascular medical devices and a leading provider of chemical components for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests and microarrays. Following two recent acquisitions of Creagh Medical and NorMedix, the Company is executing a key growth strategy for its medical device business by expanding to offer total intravascular product solutions to its medical device customers. The combination of proprietary surface technologies, along with enhanced device design, development and manufacturing capabilities, enables Surmodics to significantly increase the value it offers with highly differentiated intravascular solutions designed and engineered to meet the most demanding requirements. With this focus on offering total product solutions, Surmodics’ mission remains to improve the detection and treatment of disease by using its technology to provide solutions to difficult medical device and diagnostic challenges. Surmodics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. For more information about the company, visit www.surmodics.com. The content of Surmodics’ website is not part of this press release or part of any filings that the company makes with the SEC.
Andy LaFrence, 952-500-7000
Source: Surmodics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Gets #125M Revolving Credit Facility; Set to Join Russell 2000® and Russell 3000® Indexes; Provides Business Updates
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Priced a 1.1M Shares Offering at $5.35/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!