SurfWatch Labs Launches Personalized Dark Web Cyber Risk Intelligence Service
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sterling, VA (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
SurfWatch Labs, a provider of cyber risk intelligence solutions, today announced the general availability of a personalized cyber risk intelligence service that provides focused, in-depth research and analysis of the organization's high level threat and risk environment from the Dark Web. This service is delivered in conjunction with a suite of SurfWatch Apps to provide a comprehensive, 360 degree view of the cyber threats facing an organization.
"Traditional cyber threat intelligence feeds can't provide an organization with the necessary insights around what sensitive information was stolen and how it is being used and sold on the Dark Web," said Jason Polancich, Founder and Chief Architect, SurfWatch Labs. "This personalized cyber risk intelligence service we're offering provides organizations with their own concierge service, if you will, for understanding the risk they face from the Dark Web and even 'darker' sources that could harm a business such as illicit trade in stolen IP or malware-laden spam delivery."
As an extension of this Dark Web Intelligence service, SurfWatch Labs has formed a partnership with DarkNet BlackOps Intelligence (DBI), which has significant experience in Cyber HUMINT and BlackOps. DBI works with national, international and select intelligence agencies in addition to having "on-the-ground" assets who can provide vital intelligence and profiling of adversaries.
"By working with partners such as DBI, we can further extend the efforts of SurfWatch Analysts to drill even deeper into the Dark Web and to collect sensitive cyber intelligence on threats to a specific organization," said Todd While, VP of Business Development, SurfWatch Labs.
"Our partnership with SurfWatch Labs allows organizations to quickly gain unfettered access to the darkest parts of the cyber world and understand what sensitive information of theirs is breached, and how that information is being used against them, so they can implement the most effective response plan," said Celia Alcantara, CEO, DBI.
How the Personalized Dark Web Intelligence Service Works:
SurfWatch works with participating customers to create a personalized cyber risk dossier. Once the customer approves the dossier, SurfWatch Analysts and partners such as DBI, conduct in-depth, laser-focused Dark Web research, data collection and analysis.
SurfWatch's Dark Web data research includes, but is not limited to the following threats facing an organization:
• Hacking for Hire
• General and Specific Cyber Exploits for Sale
• Vulnerabilities for Sale
• Stolen Intellectual Property, Designs and Counterfeits
• Spam and Phishing Campaigns for Hire
• Doxxing and Investigation for Hire
• Hacktivist Targeting Forums
• Insider Threat for Hire The Dark Web cyber intelligence findings are captured and communicated by SurfWatch Analysts using the advanced, private, and secure capabilities within the SurfWatch suite of products. The SurfWatch Dark Web Intelligence service is $100,000 per year and includes licenses to SurfWatch C-Suite and Cyber Risk Cloud. Request a consultation around building your personalized Dark Web risk profile. About SurfWatch Labs SurfWatch Labs delivers powerful cyber risk intelligence analytics and applications through a business intelligence approach that helps organizations improve their long-term cyber resilience. Created in 2013 by former US Government intelligence analysts, SurfWatch Labs solutions go beyond the low-level threat data and security tactics that organizations can drown in, by providing insights into cyber risks and their impact on key business operations. SurfWatch empowers customers to:
• Easily visualize and comprehend how cybercrime affects all aspects of the business
• Continuously monitor personalized cyber risk Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Include cybersecurity as a strategic, foundational component of the business operation
SurfWatch Labs: Cyber In Sight. For more information, visit surfwatchlabs.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/06/prweb12815459.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUPPORTING LOCAL VETERANS THIS JULY 4th, CALVERT CITY'S CC METALS & ALLOYS GIVES BACK ON A DAY FOR PATRIOTISM & CELEBRATION
- McGRATH REAL ESTATE PARTNERS Announces 9.16-Acre Land Acquisition for Future Inner Loop, Class A 400-Unit Multifamily Development
- Global Times: Xi marks HKSAR's 25th anniversary, points clear future of city as 'no need to change a good system'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!