SurModics to Webcast Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call on August 5
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Webcast is Live at 7:30 a.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, announced today that it will host a live webcast of its third quarter fiscal 2015 conference call on Wednesday, August 5, at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release earlier that morning.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Andy LaFrence, vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the third quarter 2015 financial results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at www.surmodics.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CT on Wednesday, August 5, until 10:30 a.m. CT on Wednesday, August 12, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 2926806. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company’s website following the call.
About SurModics, Inc.
SurModics partners with the world's leading and emerging medical device, diagnostic and life sciences companies to develop and commercialize innovative products designed to improve lives by enabling the detection and treatment of disease. Our mission is to be a trusted partner to our customers by providing the most advanced surface modification technologies and in vitro diagnostic chemical components that help enhance the well-being of patients. The company’s core offerings include surface modification coating technologies that impart lubricity, prohealing and biocompatibility characteristics and components for in vitro diagnostic test kits and microarrays. SurModics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. For more information about the Company, visit www.surmodics.com. The content of SurModics’ website is not part of this press release or part of any filings that the Company makes with the SEC.
Andy LaFrence, 952-500-7000
Source: SurModics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Prices 5M Share Public Offering of Common Stock at $17.50/Each
- MTS (MTSL) Announces 2021 Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to Approve Merger with SharpLink, Inc. and Related Proposals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!