SurModics to Webcast Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Conference Call on November 10
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Webcast is Live at 7:30 a.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, announced today that it will host a live webcast of its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 conference call on Tuesday, November 10, at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release earlier that morning.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Andy LaFrence, vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 financial results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at www.surmodics.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CT on Tuesday, November 10, until 10:30 a.m. CT on Tuesday, November 17, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 944630. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company’s website following the call.
About SurModics, Inc.SurModics partners with the world's leading and emerging medical device, diagnostic and life sciences companies to develop and commercialize innovative products designed to improve lives by enabling the detection and treatment of disease. Our mission is to be a trusted partner to our customers by providing the most advanced surface modification technologies and in vitro diagnostic chemical components that help enhance the well-being of patients. The company’s core offerings include surface modification coating technologies that impart lubricity, prohealing and biocompatibility characteristics and components for in vitro diagnostic test kits and microarrays. SurModics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. For more information about the Company, visit www.surmodics.com. The content of SurModics’ website is not part of this press release or part of any filings that the Company makes with the SEC.
Andy LaFrence, 952-500-7000
Source: SurModics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Gets #125M Revolving Credit Facility; Set to Join Russell 2000® and Russell 3000® Indexes; Provides Business Updates
- BARK Company (BARK) Files Shelf for Up to 30.4M Shares of Common
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!