Strategic Education, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call and Announces Date for Annual Meeting
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter earnings on Friday, March 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. ET. A news release outlining the financial results will be issued before the market opens the same day.
To participate in the live call on March 1, investors should dial (877) 303-9047 ten minutes prior to the start time. In addition, the call will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast of the conference call, please go to www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call to register. Following the call, the webcast will be archived and available at www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section.
Strategic Education also today announced that it will hold its 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN. Stockholders of record as of Monday, March 4, 2019, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. Details regarding the time and location for the Annual Meeting will be available in the Company’s proxy materials, which will be mailed to all stockholders eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting and filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) (www.strategiceducation.com) is dedicated to enabling economic mobility with education. We serve working adult students through a range of educational opportunities that include: Strayer University and Capella University (separate institutions that are each regionally accredited), which collectively offer flexible and affordable associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs; a Top-25 Princeton Review-ranked online MBA program through the Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University; self-paced courses for college credit through Sophia; customized degrees for corporations through Degrees@Work; and non-degree web and mobile application development courses through DevMountain, Generation Code, Hackbright Academy, and The New York Code + Design Academy. These programs help our students prepare for success in today’s jobs and find a path to bettering their lives.
Manager, Investor Relations
Source: Strategic Education, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- Enthusiast Gaming (EGLX) Prices Previously Announced $46M Equity Offering
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!