Strategic Education, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. ET. A news release outlining the financial results will be issued before the market opens the same day.
To participate in the live call on May 1, investors should dial (877) 303-9047 ten minutes prior to the start time. In addition, the call will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast of the conference call, please go to www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call to register. Following the call, the webcast will be archived and available at www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section.
As previously announced, Strategic Education will hold its 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. CT at the Company’s Minneapolis office located at 225 South 6th Street, 3rd Floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. Stockholders of record as of Monday, March 4, 2019, the record date, are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.
Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) (www.strategiceducation.com) is dedicated to enabling economic mobility with education. We serve working adult students through a range of educational opportunities that include: Strayer University and Capella University (separate institutions that are each regionally accredited), which collectively offer flexible and affordable associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs; a Top-25 Princeton Review-ranked online MBA program through the Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University; self-paced courses for college credit through Sophia; customized degrees for corporations through Degrees@Work; and non-degree web and mobile application development courses through DevMountain, Generation Code, Hackbright Academy, and The New York Code + Design Academy. These programs help our students prepare for success in today’s jobs and find a path to bettering their lives.
Manager, Investor Relations
Source: Strategic Education, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- Wolfe Research Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!