Stocks Moving in the premarket session (OCGN, ENVB, SNPX, UBX, NERV, BLBX)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Futures are up over 0.4% in the pre-market sessions and it looks like it will be a bull's day today. Futures on the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 151 points, or 0.47%. S&P 500 futures rose 0.44% while Nasdaq 100 futures added 0.4%. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen cautioned Tuesday that inflationary pressures likely will let up eventually "but that doesn't mean they'll go away over the next several months."
Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) shares moved upwards by 11.11% to $7.5 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $1.4 billion. Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENVB) shares moved upwards by 10.16% to $2.06. The company's market cap stands at $44.1 million.
ZIOPHARM Oncology (NASDAQ:ZIOP) stock moved upwards by 7.86% to $1.92. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $413.8 million.
Synaptogenix (NASDAQ:SNPX) shares increased by 7.52% to $9.43. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $57.8 million. Unity Biotechnology (NASDAQ:UBX) shares increased by 6.83% to $2.97. The company's market cap stands at $164.4 million. Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ:NERV) shares rose 5.89% to $1.6. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $68.3 million.
Blackboxstocks, Inc (OTC US:BLBX) is a rapidly growing trading analytics platform that uniquely provides social engagement and trading education to its users.
The main catalyst in play right now is the company's financial results for the first quarter of 2021, with the following highlights:
- Revenue for the first quarter of 2021 was $1,489,668, a 259% increase compared to $415,251 revenue in the first quarter of 2020
- Operating income was $145,132 for the first quarter of 2021 as compared to a loss from operations of $230,713 in the year ago quarter, a positive swing of $375,845
- Cash on hand at March 31, 2021 was $1,114,468, an increase of $141,643 since December 31, 2020
Gust Kepler, CEO of Blackboxstocks, commented, "Blackboxstocks continued on its strong growth trajectory throughout the first quarter of the new year after the banner year that we had in 2020. The GameStop short squeeze/ WallStreetBets phenomenon that began this January has brought an enormous amount of attention to democratized trading. This theme of 'rise of the retail trader' has dominated the 2021 news cycle to date, further bolstering our confidence in the Blackboxstocks hybrid platform that we've created." Read More on BLBX HERE.
Please make sure to read and completely understand our disclaimer at https://www.wallstreetpr.com/disclaimer. We may be compensated for posting this content on our website by EDM Media LLC. For questions, comments or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Stocks Moving in the premarket session (OCGN, ENVB, SNPX, UBX, NERV, BLBX) appeared first on Wall Street PR.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) raised to BB+ by S&P
- Seagate Technology (STX) PT Raised to $120 at Stifel
- All About Cuban Link Chains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, Wall Street PR
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!