State Street Corporation Announces Date for Release of Second-Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Conference Call Webcast
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) plans to release its second-quarter 2016 financial results on Wednesday, July 27, 2016, followed by a related internet broadcast of a conference call at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
The conference call will be accessible on State Street’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.statestreet.com/ and by telephone at +1 (877) 423-4013 (Conference ID# 33283388) inside the U.S. and +1 (706) 679-5594 (Conference ID# 33283388) outside the U.S. The press release announcing the second-quarter financial results, presentation materials referred to on the conference call and additional financial information will be available on State Street’s Investor Relations website shortly prior to the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference call on State Street’s Investor Relations website http://investors.statestreet.com/ and by telephone at +1 (855) 859-2056 (Conference ID# 33283388) inside the U.S. or +1 (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID# 33283388) outside the U.S.
State Street plans to release its financial results for the remainder of the 2016 fiscal year on the fourth Wednesday of the month following each quarter-end. The expected dates are as follows:
Third-quarter 2016: October 26, 2016
Fourth-quarter 2016: January 25, 2017
About State Street CorporationState Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2 trillion* in assets under management as of March 31, 2016, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, visit State Street’s website at www.statestreet.com.
* Assets under management include approximately $33 billion as of March 31, 2016, for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of SSGA, serves as the distribution agent.
State Street Corporation
Anthony Ostler, +1 617-664-3477
Carolyn Cichon, +1 617-664-8672
Source: State Street Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Dawson Geophysical (DWSN) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.22, Revenues Miss
- New York City REIT Inc. (NYC) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.34, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!