State Street Corporation Announces Date for Release of Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Financial Results and Conference Call Webcast
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) plans to release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 financial results on Wednesday, January 27, 2015, followed by a related internet broadcast of a conference call at 9:30 a.m. EST.
The conference call will be accessible on State Street’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.statestreet.com/, and by telephone at +1 (877) 423-4013 (Conference ID# 15333966) inside the U.S. and +1 (706) 679-5594 (Conference ID# 15333966) outside the U.S. The press release announcing the third-quarter financial results, presentation materials referred to on the conference call and additional financial information will be available on State Street’s Investor Relations website.
A replay of the conference call will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference call on State Street’s Investor Relations website http://investors.statestreet.com/ and by telephone at +1 (855) 859-2056 (Conference ID# 15333966) inside the U.S. or +1 (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID# 15333966) outside the U.S.
About State Street Corporation
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27.3 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.2 trillion* in assets under management as of September 30, 2015, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. For more information, visit State Street’s website at www.statestreet.com.
* Assets under management include approximately $25 billion as of September 30, 2015, for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of SSGA, serves as the distribution agent
State Street Corporation
Anthony Ostler, +1 617-664-3477
Carolyn Cichon, +1 617-664-8672
Source: State Street Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Schlumberger (SLB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!