State Street Corporation Announces Date for Release of First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Conference Call Webcast
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) plans to release its first-quarter 2017 financial results on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, followed by a related internet broadcast of a conference call at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
The conference call will be accessible on State Street’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.statestreet.com/ and by telephone at +1 (877) 423-4013 (Conference ID# 91884508) inside the U.S. and +1 (706) 679-5594 (Conference ID# 91884508) outside the U.S. The press release announcing the first-quarter financial results, presentation materials referred to on the conference call and additional financial information will be available on State Street’s Investor Relations website shortly prior to the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference call on State Street’s Investor Relations website http://investors.statestreet.com/ and by telephone at +1 (855) 859-2056 (Conference ID# 91884508) inside the U.S. or +1 (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID# 91884508) outside the U.S.
About State Street Corporation
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $28.77 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.47 trillion* in assets under management as of December 31, 2016, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 33,783 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com.
* Assets under management include the assets of the SPDR® Gold ETF (approximately $30.62 billion as of December 31, 2016), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of SSGA, serves as the distribution agent.
State Street Corporation
Anthony Ostler, +1 617-664-3477
Carolyn Cichon, +1 617-664-8672
Source: State Street Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street (STT) PT Raised to $105 at Deutsche Bank
- Ideanomics (IDEX) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.00
- Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 41c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!