Smartsheet to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings on March 19, 2019
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR), a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, today announced that it will release its financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2019 ended January 31, 2019 after the close of U.S. financial markets on March 19, 2019. Smartsheet executives will host a conference call that day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the results. The dial-in number to access the call will be (877) 274-9243 or (647) 689-5417 (outside of the US). The conference ID is 9968399.
The webcast will be open to listeners through the events section of the company’s investor relations website: https://investors.smartsheet.com.
A replay of the live webcast will be available starting approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event. The dial in for the replay is (800) 585-8367 or (416) 621-4642.
Smartsheet is a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation for over 77,000 customers in 190 countries. Smartsheet complements existing enterprise investments by deeply integrating with applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others. Smartsheet has been recognized by 451 Research for exceptional technology innovation and positioned as a leader in the Forrester Wave™ evaluation of Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise.
Source: Smartsheet Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) PT Lowered to $50 at Jefferies
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 53c
- Evogene (EVGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!