Smartsheet to Announce First Quarter FY19 Earnings on June 4, 2018
- Futures signal more selling on Wall Street as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- Cisco (CSCO) Stock Down 11% on Revenue Miss and Light Forecast, Citi Says Results Justified Their Street-unique Sell Rating
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR), a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, today announced that it will release its first quarter financial results for fiscal year (FY) 2019 after the close of U.S. financial markets on June 4, 2018. Smartsheet executives will discuss the financial results on a live audio webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) that same day.
The webcast will be open to listeners through the events section of the company’s investor relations website: http://investors.smartsheet.com.
A replay of the live webcast will be available starting approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
Smartsheet enables teams to get work done fast and efficiently. We are a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, enabling organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation for over 74,000 customers in 190 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Smartsheet complements existing enterprise investments by deeply integrating with applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
Source: Smartsheet Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Children's Place (PLCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 41c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!