SciQuest Launches New Global Partner Program to Accelerate Customers’ Time to Value
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PartnerSelect Program enhances customer value with integrated source-to-settle platform
MORRISVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SciQuest (Nasdaq: SQI), the leading public provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings, today announced the rollout of the SciQuest PartnerSelect Program. Designed to recognize spend management and e-procurement expertise, the program offers qualified partners the opportunity to receive implementation certification, as well as resell, integrate, extend, develop and provide services around SciQuest technology. Customers will benefit with access to certified expertise that will ultimately speed time to value and extend the value of the SciQuest Source-to-Settle technology.
“SciQuest has a strong potential to build an expanded partnership ecosystem,” said Jason Busch, Spend Matters founder and head of strategy. “The new PartnerSelect program should help foster an ecosystem that will benefit SciQuest customers by providing greater choice and flexibility across a range of areas, from implementation support to complementary technologies.”
SciQuest PartnerSelect enables partners to deliver customers value beyond savings through shared innovation and world-class source-to-settle solutions. The four partner models offered within SciQuest’s PartnerSelect program are designed to best match the needs and go-to-market approaches of partners:
- Services Partners: As a Certified Services Partner, businesses that consult, integrate, outsource and implement will take the lead role in deploying SciQuest software while developing or enhancing its own spend management practices and solution competencies.
- Reseller Partners: The program offers training, collaboration on joint go-to-market strategies and support for sales to those partners that wish to market and sell SciQuest solutions in conjunction with existing offerings.
- Teaming Partners: Geared toward businesses that want to introduce, market and promote the leading integrated S2S solutions to their customers, SciQuest Teaming Partners engage and explore the potential for joint marketing and selling opportunities.
- Technology Partners: SciQuest integrates with and leverages a wide range of Technology Partners to extend functionality and offer customers complimentary capabilities. SciQuest Technology Partners accelerate innovation, deliver complementary solutions and provide infrastructure-related services that enhance the SciQuest Source-to-Settle Platform.
“We are building an ecosystem of high impact partners that share our passion for driving procurement value beyond savings,” said Pete Plotas, vice president of global alliances at SciQuest. “The PartnerSelect Program demonstrates our commitment to delivering a benefits-rich program to partners with the resources they need to increase their revenues, expand their offerings and foster collaboration with SciQuest to attract new business for everyone.”
SciQuest has also announced that The Hackett Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HCKT) has been named one of their initial PartnerSelect Partners. “The Hackett Group is proud to work with SciQuest through this program. As a leader in sourcing and procurement transformation, we know firsthand just how important it is for organizations to properly focus their attention on strategy, process and technology,” said Bob Derocher, principal at The Hackett Group.
SciQuest invites strategy and advisory firms, independent software vendors, systems integrators, consultancies, business process outsourcers and other technology or service providers to join the SciQuest PartnerSelect Program. Participating partners have the ability to team, refer, resell and become certified to deploy SciQuest solutions. To learn more about the SciQuest Partner Program, visit www.sciquests.com/partners.
SciQuest (Nasdaq: SQI) is the leading public provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings. Through the continued release of key innovative technology and a fanatical drive toward making our customers successful, we deliver exceptional value in user experience, productivity and operational efficiency. Our cloud-based, mobile-enabled, source-to-settle platform addresses all stages of procurement from the automation of core processes to enabling sophisticated, strategic and multifaceted sourcing solutions. We specialize in handling simple procurement needs to the most advanced supplier and supply chain requirements. SciQuest serves a wide range of industries and organizations including many of the Global Fortune 500. For more information visit http://www.sciquest.com.
About The Hackett Group
The Hackett Group (Nasdaq: HCKT) is an intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm to global companies. Services include business transformation, enterprise performance management, working capital management, and global business services. The Hackett Group also provides dedicated expertise in business strategy, operations, finance, human capital management, strategic sourcing, procurement, and information technology, including its award-winning Oracle EPM and SAP practices.
The Hackett Group has completed more than 11,000 benchmarking studies with major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 86% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 52% of the FTSE 100. These studies drive its Best Practice Intelligence Center™ which includes the firm's benchmarking metrics, best practices repository, and best practice configuration guides and process flows, which enable The Hackett Group’s clients and partners to achieve world-class performance.
SciQuest Media Contact:
Roberta Patterson, 919-659-2230
Edelman for SciQuest
Megan Smith, 404-832-6776
SciQuest Investor Contact:
Jamie Andelman, 919-659-2322
Source: SciQuest, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Defense Awarded $36.4 Million Development Contract To Build Heavy-Duty Suburbans For U.S. Government Agencies
- Superior Energy Announces Mike Delahoussaye as President of Workstrings International
- Vector Solutions Recognized for Top Training, Technology Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!