Sandstorm Gold to Release Second Quarter Results on August 3
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, Aug. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm") (NYSE MKT: SAND, TSX: SSL) will release its 2017 second quarter results on Thursday, August 3, 2017, after markets close.
A conference call will be held on Friday, August 4, 2017 starting at 8:30am PDT to further discuss the second quarter results. To participate in the conference call, use the following dial-in numbers and conference ID, or join the webcast using the link below:
Local/International: (+1) 416 764 8609North American Toll-Free: (+1) 888 390 0605Conference ID: 45733622Webcast URL: http://ow.ly/d5Bt30e50JG
ABOUT SANDSTORM GOLD
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is a gold streaming and royalty company. Sandstorm provides upfront financing to gold mining companies that are looking for capital and in return, receives the right to a percentage of the gold produced from a mine, for the life of the mine. Sandstorm has acquired a portfolio of 160 streams and royalties, of which 20 of the underlying mines are producing. Sandstorm plans to grow and diversify its low cost production profile through the acquisition of additional gold streams and royalties.
For more information visit: www.sandstormgold.com
SOURCE Sandstorm Gold Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik to acquire premium solid round tools company Chuzhou Yongpu Carbide Tools Co., Ltd
- Altera Infrastructure Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Wanxiang Blockchain Labs Holds the Seventh Global Blockchain Summit from Sep.14-15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!