SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Goldberg Law PC Announces an Investigation of Claims against LendingClub Corporation and Advises Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Goldberg Law PC (http://www.Goldberglawpc.com) announces that it is investigating claims of potential misrepresentations by LendingClub Corporation (“LendingClub” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LC). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its officers violated securities laws by issuing misleading information to investors.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired LendingClub shares and would like more information regarding the investigation, we advise you to contact Michael Goldberg or Brian Schall, of Goldberg Law PC, 13650 Marina Pointe Dr. Suite 1404, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, at 800-977-7401, to discuss your rights without cost to you. You can also reach us through the firm’s website at http://www.Goldberglawpc.com, or by email at email@example.com.
The investigation concerns whether the Company violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Specifically, the investigation will focus on the California Department of Business Oversight’s request for details concerning the Company’s lending practices.
If you have any questions concerning your legal rights in this case, please immediately contact Goldberg Law PC at 800-977-7401, or visit our website at http://www.Goldberglawpc.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldberg Law PC represents shareholders around the world and specializes in securities class actions and shareholder rights litigation.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Goldberg Law PC, Los Angeles
Michael Goldberg, Esq., 800-977-7401
Brian Schall, Esq., 800-977-7401
Source: Goldberg Law PC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: ING KOLD APT LC SPRT
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (LC) (CTSH) (SCI) Higher; (IRBT) (PYPL) (UBER) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!