SEO PowerSuite Software is Made Safe from CAPTCHAs and Temporary IP Blocks
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(PRWEB) May 03, 2016
SEO professionals know that working with big data sets and running frequent ranking checks may result in CAPTCHAs and temporary search engine blocks. However, the problem has been solved for good for the SEO PowerSuite's licensed users. Link-Assistant.Com, the leading SEO software provider, announced a free built-in anti-block solution in SEO PowerSuite. According to the developers, the complete rollout of the solution and its final tweaking may take a couple of weeks.
"Today, we're rolling out the first version of what seems to be SEO PowerSuite's most awaited update ever, and also one of the biggest, most complex releases we've had in years: an inbuilt "anti-block" solution that will keep SEO PowerSuite users safe from CAPTCHAs and temporary IP blocks," says Aleh Barysevich, CMO and Founder, Link-Assistant.Com. "The new system will process all the search engine checks on our end, and there's nothing users will have to do on their side except getting SEO data without interruptions."
What are CAPTCHAs and IP blocks?
CAPTCHAs and temporary IP blocks are safety measures taken by Google and other search engines to reduce the load on their servers. These measures are taken to limit the number of rank checking requests coming from the same IP address.
As a result, users of SEO apps, performing checks from their IP only, end up with partial results, failed data checks and the whole office temporary unable to access Google search.
With the introduction of the anti-block solution, CAPTCHAs and IP blocks are no longer a problem for SEO PowerSuite users.
Key facts about SEO PowerSuite's anti-block feature include:
• The anti-block feature will prevent SEO PowerSuite users from getting CAPTCHAs and temporary IP blocks from Google.
• All the search engines checks will be performed on the developer's end.
• The feature is available to SEO PowerSuite's licensed users, i.e. the holders of the Professional and the Enterprise editions.
• The update is to be rolled out in stages, with the final stability to be achieved in several weeks.
The access the details about the anti-block feature, please visit SEO PowerSuite's blog.
About SEO PowerSuite
Downloaded by more than two million users from 170 countries, SEO PowerSuite is a powerful, all-in-one search engine optimization toolkit that provides comprehensive features including keyword discovery, on-page auditing, link analysis, and search visibility reporting. The software is updated every 12 minutes to keep pace with algorithm changes from 593 search engines.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13387524.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 420 with CNW — Many Patients with Breast Cancer Use Marijuana Alongside Meds
- Square Loyalty and Square Marketing Launch for UK Businesses
- Warwick Investment Group completes deal in Belgravia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!