S&P Global Schedules 4th Quarter & Full-Year 2018 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call for Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Global's (NYSE: SPGI) fourth quarter and full-year 2018 results will be issued on Thursday, February 7, 2019, via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time. The news release will be available at www.spglobal.com.
Douglas L. Peterson, President and CEO; Ewout Steenbergen, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on February 7, 2019, to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and full-year 2018 results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings (please copy and paste URL into web browser). The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "S&P Global"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until March 7, 2019.
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 427-6407
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-0896 (long distance charges will apply)
Presenters' Slides & RemarksThe presenters' slides will be made available for downloading at the conclusion of the call. The final remarks will be available for downloading the following day. Go to http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings for these documents and any additional information provided during the presentation.
About S&P GlobalS&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company's divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately 20,000 employees in 31 countries. For more information visit www.spglobal.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.spglobal.com
Get news direct via RSS:http://investor.spglobal.com/RSS-Feeds/Index?keyGenPage=1073751617
Chip MerrittSenior Vice President, Investor Relations(212) 438-4321 (office)firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding call access:Celeste M. HughesSenior Manager, Communications and Shareholder Relations(212) 438-2192 (office)email@example.com
Soogyung Cho JordanHead of Executive Communications & Public Relations(212) firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE S&P Global
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. Announces Closing of $10.0 Million Public Offering
- Parade Technologies Introduces Automotive Grade DisplayPort™ Retimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!