S&P Global Schedules 3rd Quarter 2016 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call for Thursday, November 3, 2016
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) announced today that its third quarter 2016 results will be issued on Thursday, November 3, 2016, via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The news release will be available at www.spglobal.com.
Douglas L. Peterson, President and CEO; Robert MacKay, Interim CFO; and Chip Merritt, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on November 3, 2016, to discuss the Company's third quarter 2016 results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and Replay
The webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.spglobal.com/CustomPage/Index?KeyGenPage=1073751596&event=18425 (please copy and paste URL into web browser). The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and Replay
The call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "S&P Global"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until December 3, 2016.
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 460-9737
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-1345 (long distance charges will apply)
Presenters' Slides & Remarks
The presenters' slides will be made available for downloading at the conclusion of the call. The final remarks will be available for downloading the following day. For these documents and any additional information provided during the presentation, go to http://investor.spglobal.com/CustomPage/Index?KeyGenPage=1073751596&event=18425
About S&P Global
S&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company's divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately 20,000 employees in 31 countries. For more information visit www.spglobal.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.spglobal.com
Get news direct via RSS:
Chip MerrittVice President, Investor Relations(212) 438-4321 (office)firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding call access:Celeste M. HughesSenior Manager, Communications and Shareholder Relations(212) 438-2192 (office)email@example.com
Jason FeuchtwangerDirector, Corporate Media Relations(212) 438-1247 (office)(347) 419-4169 (mobile)firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sp-global-schedules-3rd-quarter-2016-earnings-announcementconference-call-for-thursday-november-3-2016-300344553.html
SOURCE S&P Global
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Keurig Prime Day Deals 2021: Best Early K-Duo, K-Elite, Mini, K-Classic & More Coffee Maker Sales Published by Retail Fuse
- Prime Day Headphones Deals (2021): Top Early AirPods, Beats, Jabra & Bose Savings Rounded Up by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!