S&P Global Schedules 2nd Quarter 2018 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call for Thursday, July 26, 2018
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, July 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Global's (NYSE: SPGI) second quarter 2018 results will be issued on Thursday, July 26, 2018, via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time. The news release will be available at www.spglobal.com.
Douglas L. Peterson, President and CEO; Ewout Steenbergen, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on July 26, 2018, to discuss the Company's second quarter 2018 results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings (please copy and paste URL into web browser). The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "S&P Global"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until August 26, 2018.
- For callers in the U.S.: (800) 846-6758
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3363 (long distance charges will apply)
Presenters' Slides & RemarksThe presenters' slides will be made available for downloading at the conclusion of the call. The final remarks will be available for downloading the following day. For these documents and any additional information provided during the presentation, go to http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings.
About S&P GlobalS&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company's divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately 20,000 employees in 31 countries. For more information visit www.spglobal.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.spglobal.com
Get news direct via RSS:http://investor.spglobal.com/RSS-Feeds/Index?keyGenPage=1073751617
Chip MerrittVice President, Investor Relations(212) 438-4321 (office)email@example.com
For questions regarding call access:Celeste M. HughesSenior Manager, Communications and Shareholder Relations(212) 438-2192 (office)firstname.lastname@example.org
News Media:Jason FeuchtwangerDirector, Corporate Media Relations(212) 438-1247 (office)(347) 419-4169 (mobile)email@example.com
SOURCE S&P Global
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Keurig Prime Day Deals 2021: Best Early K-Duo, K-Elite, Mini, K-Classic & More Coffee Maker Sales Published by Retail Fuse
- Prime Day Ninja Foodi, Blender, Grill & Air Fryer Deals 2021: Early Ninja Appliances Savings Listed by Deal Stripe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!