Roma Boots Launches at Select Nordstrom Stores
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(PRWEB) December 08, 2015
Dallas-based Roma Boots is launching in 10 Nordstrom stores and online at Nordstrom.com. The 'boot that gives back' will be available just in time for holiday shopping at the following Nordstrom locations:
• NorthPark Center– Dallas, TX
• Bellevue Square– Bellevue, WA
• Washington Square– Tigard, OR
• Oakbrook– Oak Brook, IL
• Mall of America– Bloomington, MN
• Somerset North – Troy, MI
• Easton Town Center– Columbus, OH
• Twelve Oaks– Novi, MI
• South Shore Plaza– Baintree, MA
• King of Prussia– King of Prussia, PA
Roma Boots was founded in 2010 by Romanian-born Samuel Bistrian who set out to help children in his home country by combining his love of fashion and philanthropy. Roma Boots offers seven styles now available for women and kids, including the collection created in partnership with Sadie Robertson of A&E's "Duck Dynasty" and ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
Styles available from the Sadie Robertson Collection include the Emma Glossy Rain Boot in Blush and Floral ($98.00) and the Epaga Floral Rain Boot ($108.95). The Roma Boots' Emma Glossy Rain Boot are also available in Red, Hunter Green, Grey and Black ($88.95). Visit http://www.nordstrom.com to view all Roma Boots current styles and prices.
When purchasing a pair of Roma Boots, the company gives one pair of boots to a child in need. In addition to the "buy one, give one" philosophy, 10 percent of sales go towards an educational initiative.
To date, Roma Boots has donated boots to children in more than 25 countries, across five continents. This video shows the impact the purchase of Roma Boots can make on a child's life: https://youtu.be/SOFGC-pIaDE.
In addition to Nordstrom, Roma Boots can also be found at over 500 boutiques and regional retailers across the country, as well as the U.K., Japan, Germany, South Korea and Canada. For more details on Roma Boots, please visit http://www.romaboots.com.
ABOUT ROMA BOOTS
Samuel Bistrian founded Roma Boots in 2010 with the hopes of merging his knowledge of fashion with his passion for humanitarianism. Roma is amor, and amor means love. Roma Boots can also be found online at http://www.romaboots.com and in more than 500 boutiques and regional stores around the U.S. Roma Boots are also sold internationally in the U.K., Canada, Germany, Japan, and South Korea.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/12/prweb13120416.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robin Litaker States Her Conservative Values, Promises to Earn the Republican Vote
- PHFA receives grant to build stronger relationships with health organizations
- KBRA Releases Research – Structured Credit Trend Watch: Against the Wind
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!