Roger Ver Hosting Largest Bitcoin AMA Ever at bitcoin.com
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
An all-star AMA session on forum.bitcoin.com with many top names in the Bitcoin industry will begin November 2nd, and continue throughout the month. Participants include Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock, Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Gavin Andresen and many more. Anyone will be able to ask questions directly to the biggest names in Bitcoin.
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The sessions will start on the 2nd of November 2015 in the "ask me anything" section on the forum. An amazing list of participants have already agreed to take part. Professionals from every part of the bitcoin industry, including CEO`s, core developers, co-founders and innovative creators have agreed to take place.
The list includes such big names as:
- Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Gavin Andresen
- Erik Voorhees, CEO of Shapeshift.io
- Dan Moorhead, CEO of Pantera Bitcoin
- Wences Casares, CEO of XAPO
- Jeremy Allaire, CEO of Circle
- Stephen Pair, CEO of Bitpay
- And dozens more CEOs from the Bitcoin industry!
This is the public's chance to ask questions directly to their favorite industry leaders, or simply to read the great community questions and answers from the top names in Bitcoin. Anyone can register on forum.bitcoin.com today to make sure they do not miss the excitement starting on the 2nd of November, and continuing through the end of the month. Bitcoin.com will also be donating 4BTC to the charity chosen by whoever receives and answers the most questions in their AMA thread.
"This is the first chance the public has ever had to interact directly with so many of the CEOs and thought leaders in the bitcoin ecosystem. As the premier supporter of open discussion, Bitcoin.com is the natural place to host this event," Said Roger Ver also know as the Bitcoin Jesus.
Bitcoin.com is the premier Bitcoin portal on the internet. It contains useful information for bitcoin newcomers and veterans alike. With daily news, a forum, wallets, places to buy bitcoin, and more, it should be at the top of everyone's list of online bitcoin resources.
To learn more please go to: http://bitcoin.com
To participate in the largest AMA in the history of Bitcoin please go to: https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything-f69/
Name: Mate TokayEmail: [email protected]Phone: +36302722409
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/roger-ver-hosting-largest-bitcoin-ama-ever-at-bitcoincom-300166471.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- COP28 Event Hosted by KHNP Highlights Nuclear Energy's Crucial Role in a Carbon-Free Future
- Climate Philanthropies Announce $450 Million to Deepen Investment in Super Climate Pollutants
- Flash News: OKX Wallet is Now Integrated with DeSyn, a DeFi Protocol
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!