Richardson Electronics Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Conference Call
- Wall Street closes sharply lower as inflation fears heat up
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAFOX, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) plans to release its financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended May 28, 2016, after the close of business on Wednesday, July 20, 2016. The release will be distributed by Business Wire and will be available on the Company’s website at www.rell.com.
On Thursday, July 21, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. CT, Edward J. Richardson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert J. Ben, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the Company's fourth quarter results for fiscal 2016. A question and answer session will be included as part of the call's agenda. To listen to the call, please dial (888) 339-2688 and enter passcode 68976218 approximately five minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available for seven days beginning at 12:00 a.m. CT on July 22, 2016. The telephone numbers for the replay are (USA) (888) 286-8010 and (International) (617) 801-6888; passcode 27292309.
About Richardson Electronics
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. is a leading global provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related consumables; power conversion and RF and microwave components; high value displays, flat panel detector solutions and replacement parts for diagnostic imaging equipment; and customized display solutions. We serve customers in the alternative energy, healthcare, aviation, broadcast, communications, industrial, marine, medical, military, scientific and semiconductor markets. The Company’s strategy is to provide specialized technical expertise and “engineered solutions” based on our core engineering and manufacturing capabilities. The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair through its global infrastructure. More information is available at www.rell.com.
Richardson Electronics common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RELL.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
Edward J. Richardson
Chairman and CEO
EVP & CFO
Source: Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A 'Collection of Attractive and Growing Entertainment Assets': Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised at Morgan Stanley as 2022 is a 'Key Time to Own Shares'
- Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Electronic Arts (EA) Gains After Topping Q4 Estimates, Analyst Confident There is More to Come
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!