Regeneron to Report Third Quarter 2017 Financial and Operating Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on November 8, 2017
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., Oct. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that it will report its third quarter 2017 financial and operating results on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, before the U.S. financial markets open. The Company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:30 AM Eastern Time that day.
Conference Call InformationTo access this call, dial (800) 708-4539 (U.S.) or (847) 619-6396 (International). A link to the webcast may be accessed from the 'Events and Presentations' page of Regeneron's website at www.regeneron.com. A replay of the conference call and webcast will be archived on the Company's website and will be available for 30 days.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led by physician-scientists for nearly 30 years, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to six FDA-approved treatments and over a dozen product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, heart disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, pain, cancer, and infectious and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through its unique VelociSuite® technologies, including VelocImmune® which yields optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
For additional information about the company, please visit www.regeneron.com or follow @Regeneron on Twitter.
Manisha Narasimhan, Ph.D.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/regeneron-to-report-third-quarter-2017-financial-and-operating-results-and-host-conference-call-and-webcast-on-november-8-2017-300534698.html
SOURCE Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Raised to $679 at RBC Capital
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL) - Agreement with Stakeholders to raise $350 million and reduce liabilities by approximately $5 billion
- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presents New Saturn-1 Pivotal Trial Data and Titan Real-World Prevalence Study Results at ASCRS 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!