Recently Released: The Hand Held BodiMetrics Performance Monitor Gives Peace-of-Mind in 20 Seconds
- Wall St opens muted as investors weigh chances of June rate pause
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: AI has its 'iPhone moment'
- The 'p-AI-n trade': Citi 'fundamentally confident' in its year-end S&P 500 target of 4000
- Oil prices surge after Saudi pledges more supply cuts
- Shares steady on June hike hiatus hopes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) November 17, 2015
The newly released BodiMetrics Performance Monitor captures vital health metrics in the palm of the hand in 20 seconds. It help keep daily track of a family's health and vitality. It replaces 5 devices with one: ECG, Heart Rate, Systolic Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygenation, and Temperature. A pedometer and medication reminder functions when combined with proprietary algorithms and indices provide health conscious consumers with the information needed to support a healthy lifestyle or maximize fitness regimens.
Additionally, BodiMetrics' "Relax Me" Trainer uses Heart Rate Variability (HRV) captured by a Performance Monitor to help manage relaxation levels through active monitoring and breathing exercises.
BodiMetrics is now being used by elite athletes to determine optimal training regimens. BodiMetrics is easy to use and slips into the pocket for your walk or run or when traveling.
"It's being embraced by everybody in the consumer world," Neil Friedman, COO BodiMetrics, shared in a recent interview with CE Week TV. "What we've done is put everything together," he said. "It's an all-in-one compact wellness device."
Key features and benefits include:
• BodiMetrics provides consumers health information and graphical displays empowering decision making for healthier lives.
• Family and loved ones can use the same device with individually saved data.
• BodiMetrics captures health metrics that show the impact of fitness routines, diet and lifestyle over time.
• It captures vital health metrics (heart activity, relaxation index, systolic blood pressure, blood oxygenation, RPP trending chart, temperature) in the palm of the hand in 20 seconds information typically only available from multiple products or during an office visit.
• It's lightweight ( • Communicates with mobile iOS or Android apps using Bluetooth for trending and sharing via email with family, trainers or trusted advisors.
• The device provides relaxation index utilizing HRV in ONE-FIVE minute Relax Me Exercise program to reduce fatigue and increase productivity.
• Increase results with optimal Heart Rate Zone – a huge "step up" from traditional fitness trackers!
REMINDER: This is NOT a medical device; it should not be used if users have a pacemaker or other electronic implant. It is not a replacement for emergency medical attention or visits to the doctor.
The BodiMetrics Performance Monitor is available online, at Amazon, as well as select stores, like Bloomingdales.
Throughout the holiday period ending December 31, 2015, for every 200 devices purchased, 1 device will be donated to a selected health center suggested by visitors to http://www.bodimetrics.com.
Press assets and product images available at http://www.bodimetrics.com.
Company executives are available for interviews or on-air appearances.
Company Contacts: BodiMetrics, 1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 839, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, (844) 744-8800 or email to info(at)bodimetrics(dot)com, Website: http://www.bodimetrics.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/11/prweb13078411.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cultural Diversity of the AANHPI Communities: Meet Aditya Vikram
- Coastal Bridge Advisors Promotes Jeff Kalapos to Chief Investment Officer
- BioMedNewsBreaks – BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: BVXV) Enters Development, Commercialization Agreement for Novel Anti-IL-17 Antibody
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!