RPM Announces Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast for Fiscal 2018 Third-Quarter Results
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEDINA, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that it will release its fiscal 2018 third-quarter results before the stock market opens on Thursday, April 5, 2018. The results will be issued via newswire and also will be available on the RPM website at www.RPMinc.com.
Management will host a conference call to discuss the results beginning at 10:00 a.m. EDT the same day. The call can be accessed by dialing 888-771-4371 or 847-585-4405 for international callers. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately 10 minutes before the conference call begins. The call, which will last approximately one hour, will be open to the public, but only financial analysts will be permitted to ask questions. The media and all other participants will be in a listen-only mode.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay will be available from approximately 12:30 p.m. EDT on April 5, 2018 until 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 12, 2018. The replay can be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 or 630-652-3042 for international callers. The access code is 46126364. The call also will be available both live and for replay, and as a written transcript, via the RPM web site at www.RPMinc.com.
RPM International Inc. owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services across three segments. RPM’s industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and other construction chemicals. Industrial companies include Stonhard, Tremco, illbruck, Carboline, Flowcrete, Euclid Chemical and RPM Belgium Vandex. RPM's consumer products are used by professionals and do-it-yourselfers for home maintenance and improvement and by hobbyists. Consumer brands include Rust-Oleum, DAP, Zinsser, Varathane and Testors. RPM’s specialty products include industrial cleaners, colorants, exterior finishes, specialty OEM coatings, edible coatings, restoration services equipment and specialty glazes for the pharmaceutical and food industries. Specialty segment companies include Day-Glo, Dryvit, RPM Wood Finishes, Mantrose-Haeuser, Legend Brands, Kop-Coat and TCI. Additional details can be found at www.RPMinc.com and by following RPM on Twitter at www.twitter.com/RPMintl.
For more information, contact Barry M. Slifstein, vice president – investor relations, at 330-273-5090 or [email protected].
RPM International Inc.
Barry M. Slifstein, 330-273-5090
vice president – investor relations
Source: RPM International Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Falls Over 4% as Investors Fret About More Musk Attacks
- RPD Energy and Scoville Risk Partners Announce Strategic Partnership to Serve the Needs of U.S. Businesses and Propel 24/7 Carbon-Free Energy into the Marketplace
- The Federal Court of Canada Certified a Class Action Lawsuit Against Her Majesty the Queen (“Health Canada”) Concerning the Mailing of Approximately 40,000 Letters to Participants in the Marihuana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!