RFK Assassination: Audio Expert Using Modern Technology Concludes 8 Shots Were Fired at Senator Kennedy, Negating "Second Shooter" Claims
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 04, 2019
Fifty-one years after Robert F. Kennedy was gunned down in a Los Angeles hotel, LaCorte News commissioned an advanced audio enhancement that, despite numerous conspiracy theories over the years, concludes the senator and presidential candidate was assassinated by a lone gunman.
LCN turned to Ed Primeau, an audio forensic expert with 35 years experience, to analyze a tape recording made as RFK was shot just after midnight on June 5, 1968.
"I can confirm based on observation at the (assassination) site by witnesses as well as my scientific observation in the lab that there was one shooter and there were eight shots fired," he told LaCorte News exclusively.
Primeau's conclusion that only eight shots are heard on the critical five seconds of recorded sound, indicates that Sirhan had no accomplice.
Previously, some audio engineers have said that they heard as many as 13 shots on the recording, suggesting that there was more than one shooter since the handgun Sirhan used held eight bullets and he had no time to reload.
Primeau used a sophisticated computer program called iZotope RX, which isolated the sounds of gunshots from the cacophony of the crowd that night. "When the crowd murmur is removed, it's pretty clear to hear those pops," Primeau says.
The full story and analysis is available at LaCorte News.
Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/rfk_assassination_audio_expert_using_modern_technology_concludes_8_shots_were_fired_at_senator_kennedy_negating_second_shooter_claims/prweb16356040.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 4i Apps signs three major public sector Oracle Fusion Cloud deals in MEA to sign off the First Quarter of FY2020-21
- 2021 Florida Cup Featuring Everton, Millonarios, Atlético Nacional and Pumas To Be Broadcast Worldwide
- AJC Welcomes Germany's Decision to Skip Durban 20 Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!