RFK Assassination: Audio Expert Using Modern Technology Concludes 8 Shots Were Fired at Senator Kennedy, Negating "Second Shooter" Claims
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 04, 2019
Fifty-one years after Robert F. Kennedy was gunned down in a Los Angeles hotel, LaCorte News commissioned an advanced audio enhancement that, despite numerous conspiracy theories over the years, concludes the senator and presidential candidate was assassinated by a lone gunman.
LCN turned to Ed Primeau, an audio forensic expert with 35 years experience, to analyze a tape recording made as RFK was shot just after midnight on June 5, 1968.
"I can confirm based on observation at the (assassination) site by witnesses as well as my scientific observation in the lab that there was one shooter and there were eight shots fired," he told LaCorte News exclusively.
Primeau's conclusion that only eight shots are heard on the critical five seconds of recorded sound, indicates that Sirhan had no accomplice.
Previously, some audio engineers have said that they heard as many as 13 shots on the recording, suggesting that there was more than one shooter since the handgun Sirhan used held eight bullets and he had no time to reload.
Primeau used a sophisticated computer program called iZotope RX, which isolated the sounds of gunshots from the cacophony of the crowd that night. "When the crowd murmur is removed, it's pretty clear to hear those pops," Primeau says.
The full story and analysis is available at LaCorte News.
Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/rfk_assassination_audio_expert_using_modern_technology_concludes_8_shots_were_fired_at_senator_kennedy_negating_second_shooter_claims/prweb16356040.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- CANVAS Is Now Available for Trading on LBank Exchange
- LBank Exchange Will List Global Trading Xenocurrency (GTX) on June 27, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!