Presentation of Sandvik´s Report of the Third Quarter 2018
- Glum Amazon earnings drag Nasdaq futures down 1% ahead of inflation data
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Sandvik will publish its third quarter results on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 at approximately 12.00 CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 13.30 CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: + 46(0)8-566-426-92UK: +44(0)203-008-98-08US: +1-855-831-59-44
From about 12.30 CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information contact: Ann-Sofie NordhVice President Investor Relationstel +46-8-456-1494
Martin BlomgrenPress and Media Relations Managertel +46-70-577-0549
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Presentation of Sandvik´s report of the third quarter 2018
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik to acquire premium solid round tools company Chuzhou Yongpu Carbide Tools Co., Ltd
- Total voting rights and Capital
- The Parent Company Announces Voluntary Board of Director and Executive Team Lock-up Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!