Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the Fourth Quarter 2018
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, Dec. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Sandvik will publish its fourth quarter results on Monday, 21 January 2019 at approximately 08.00 CET.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 10.00 CET.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
From about 09.00 CET presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information contact: Ann-Sofie NordhVice President Investor RelationsTel +46-8-456-1494Martin BlomgrenMedia Relations ManagerTel +46-70-577-0549.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the fourth quarter 2018
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik to acquire premium solid round tools company Chuzhou Yongpu Carbide Tools Co., Ltd
- Atara Biotherapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Douglas Dynamics Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!