Popcorn, Humanitarian-Focused DeFi Platform, Raises $5.8M in Token Launch Auction; $11.2M Raised Total
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(BOSTON, MA) Popcorn, a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that leverages DeFi yield generation strategies to simultaneously create positive social impact, has successfully completed their Token Launch Auction (TLA), raising $5.8 million USD. In total, Popcorn has raised $11.2 million in their fundraising efforts and has the crypto community hopeful for Popcorn’s leadership to pioneer social benefit through DeFi.
To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here.
- Popcorn, philanthropy-focused DeFi platform, raises $5.8M in Token Launch Auction.
- Popcorn's successful Token Launch Auction adds total fundraising to $11.2M.
- Successful fundraising round highlights public interest for DeFi that creates social benefit.
Click image above to view full announcement.
Sarson Funds is an independent provider of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency marketing and educational services. The firm serves the Financial Professional community and their clients by providing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology educational services and investment solutions. Sarson Funds maintains a Fiduciary Standard at all times, bringing Wall Street standards for research, risk management and transparency to digital asset investing. Along with our Investment Manager and Financial Advisor partners, we believe that disruptive innovation requires a disciplined approach to risk management and education.
For more information, please visit Sarson Funds online at www.sarsonfunds.com.
+1 (917) 428-8923
Source: Sarson Funds
Distributed by: Reportable, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fourth quarter 2021 trading update
- The Lancet publishes studies showing Roche’s faricimab improved and maintained vision in two leading causes of vision loss, extending time between treatments up to four months
- STS GLOBAL INC. JOINS NETWORK INNOVATIONS, ENHANCING THE DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF CUSTOMIZED CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS TO GLOBAL CLIENTS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, Reportable
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!