Pathmatics (Formerly Adomic) Launches Video Analytics
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
New Video Analytics Provide First Ever View into Sales of Video Advertising
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Pathmatics, the leading provider of transparency to the advertising industry, today announced the launch of its video data product that provides unprecedented insights into online video advertising. With the addition of video support to its platform, Pathmatics identifies metrics such as the biggest spenders in video, and a full overview of the programmatic landscape across advertisers and publishers giving companies unprecedented insights into advertisers' media plans. In addition, the company announced the rebranding of Adomic to Pathmatics to better emphasize the company's unique ability to understand the delivery or "path" of every ad.
Pathmatics' support for online video advertising adds to the company's existing desktop, mobile web, and tablet web solutions, already used by top brands, agencies, publishers and ad tech companies. Pathmatics' platform gives partners a significant advantage in planning, buying, and monetization by providing greater clarity on:
- Advertisers' media plans (sites bought, programmatic and direct ad delivery, creative, etc.)
- Publisher's sell through and monetization (amount direct and indirectly sold, programmatic partners, top advertisers)
- Programmatic and ad network operations (top advertisers and publishers, ad delivery path)
Pathmatics' products are built on the company's proprietary technology that traces the path of an ad from the moment of placement to the time it lands on a page. Unlike alternative approaches that provide only a surface level view of advertisements on a page, Pathmatics examines every step of the process, actually executing the code on a page just like a browser. This process allows Pathmatics to provide information that was previously unavailable, such as which ad network or programmatic channels an advertiser is leveraging, how publishers are monetizing their inventory and more.
"The video ecosystem has been a black box for too long," said Gabe Gottileb co-founder and CEO, Pathmatics. "We've seen a huge desire from both buyers of media such as agencies and brands,) to sellers of media like publishers and networks, to understand how video is being leveraged by brands, where there is arbitrage in the market, and which publishers actually have inventory. Our partners have been using our video data for over six months and are already buying and selling more efficiently in this market."
About PathmaticsPathmatics provides breakthrough transparency in digital advertising. The company's patent-pending technology analyzes digital advertising activity and delivers real-time, actionable intelligence to many of the world's largest advertisers, agencies, publishers and ad tech providers. Pathmatics is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and is backed by Upfront Ventures, BDMI and other leading venture funds. For more information, please visit www.pathmatics.com.
Media Contact: Jordan Hieshetter, Pathmatics, Inc., 616-485-0185, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Certarus Is Leading the Energy Transition in Northern Ontario With Multiple Long-Term Contracts as Customers Seek to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- USF inventors post record patent numbers, ranking in the nation's top 10 university producers
- Pacylex Presents Updates on the Journey of PCLX-001 to the Clinic at BIO and FASEB Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!