Parker to Announce Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Earnings on November 1st; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLEVELAND, Oct. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2019 first quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, November 1, 2018, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2019 first quarter results and respond to questions from institutional investors and security analysts. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on Parker's investor information website at www.phstock.com with an accompanying slide presentation. The webcast will be archived on the site and available for replay later that day.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker has increased its annual dividend per share paid to shareholders for 62 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Contact: Media – Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding 216/896-3258 email@example.com Financial Analysts – Robin J. Davenport, Vice President, Corporate Finance 216/896-2265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Announces Jon R. Moeller Elected President and CEO, Succeeding David Taylor
- Aon plc (AON) Tops Q2 EPS by 44c
- Restaurant Brands (QSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!