Parker to Announce Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter Earnings on April 27; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLEVELAND, April 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2017 third quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, April 27, 2017, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2017 third quarter financial performance and respond to questions from institutional investors and security analysts. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on Parker's investor information website at www.phstock.com with an accompanying slide presentation. The call also will be archived on the site and available for replay later that day.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker has increased its annual dividend per share paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Contact: Media – Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding 216/896-3258 email@example.com Financial Analysts – Robin J. Davenport, Vice President, Corporate Finance 216/896-2265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WRLD1 / TVNET : Evolution of the Wellness Culture in the Age of Global Health Challenges
- Top Marijuana Stocks To Buy In August? 3 That Could Deliver Strong Cannabis Earnings
- 1170.48% Retail Subscription Coverage for Tanmiah IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!