Parker to Announce Fiscal 2016 Third Quarter Earnings on April 26; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLEVELAND, April 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2016 third quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, April 26, 2016, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2016 third quarter financial performance and respond to questions from institutional investors and security analysts. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on Parker's investor information website at www.phstock.com, with an accompanying slide presentation. The call also will be archived on the site and available for replay later that day.
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 59 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit the company's website at www.parker.com, or its investor information website at www.phstock.com.
Media – Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding 216/896-3258 email@example.com Financial Analysts – Robin J. Davenport, Vice President, Corporate Finance 216/896-2265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $375 at KeyBanc, Following Strategic Business Update
- New York Times (NYT) 2Q Should be the Trough for Net Additions - Morgan Stanley
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Explodes on Strong Q2 Results and Guidance, Analysts Bulled Up with 10 PT Hikes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!