Pace Life Sciences Acquires Drug Delivery Experts, Expanding Capacity and Injectable Drug Product Services
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) July 23, 2021
Pace Analytical Life Sciences«, LLC, a subsidiary of Pace Analytical┬« Services, LLC, a full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), today announced that it has acquired Drug Delivery Experts, LLC (DDE). DDE, also a CDMO, specializes in complex injectable drug formulations and combination drug-device product development.
"Increasingly, customers are relying on the expertise of Pace to support them throughout their drug development," said Eric Roman, CEO of Pace Analytical. "The acquisition of DDE allows us to further service customers across all stages of the process while bringing innovative technologies to our portfolio, including capabilities for long-acting and complex injectables."
Expertise and instrumentation gained through the DDE acquisition allows Pace to extend the following capabilities to its clients:
- Support for complex drug product formulations from small molecules to peptides and proteins such as those used in the treatment of diabetes, cancer, HIV, schizophrenia, and other diseases.
- Peptide formulations from injectable solutions to long-acting systems.
- Long-acting injectable, extended-release drug delivery systems using polymers, gels, and microparticles.
- The ability to trouble-shoot injection site problems from bench-top simulations to vivo study coordination and outcomes.
- An integrated product development approach that combines formulation design with the intended delivery device such as a pre-filled syringe, cartridge, or auto-injector pen.
DDE President and CEO, Chris Rhodes will transition to Pace as Vice President, Scientific Affairs. "We are honored to have Chris Rhodes as part of the Pace team", notes Greg Kupp, President of Pace Life Sciences. "His reputation drew us to DDE. Mr. Rhodes's technical accolades, work with Biocom California, and ability to mentor and cultivate talent adds tremendous value to our organization. We will look to his entrepreneurial spirit and expansive network to help guide our growth and service delivery to clients in the western United States."
In the coming months, DDE will transition to the Pace brand. The DDE operation is in San Diego, CA, and joins Pace Life Sciences locations near Boston, MA, St. Paul, MN, Philadelphia, PA, Salem, NH, and San Germ├ín, Puerto Rico.
Pace Analytical┬« is a portfolio company of Los Angeles-based Aurora Capital Partners.
About Drug Delivery Experts
Drug Delivery Experts, LLC is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with expertise in small molecules and biologics and offering contract drug product R&D clinical trial materials manufacturing from simple solutions to complex injectable formulations. DDE specializes in supporting parenteral drug products from solutions to particulate systems and long-acting technologies. Projects range from preclinical formulation to clinical supply and commercial product reformulation. Learn more at DrugDeliveryExperts.com.
About Pace Analytical Life Sciences┬«
Pace Analytical Life Sciences┬«, LLC. is a network of full-service contract CMC development and GMP analytical testing laboratories. CMC development, chemistry, and microbiology central lab testing services are provided to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and gene therapy manufacturing industries. Our investment in state-of-the-art facilities and highly-trained experts emphasizes our commitment to delivering positive customer experiences across all channels of our business. We are dedicated to providing not only the best analytical testing services but the most reliable. A subsidiary of Pace Analytical┬« Services, LLC, Pace Analytical Life Sciences operates FDA-registered laboratory testing facilities in Oakdale, MN, San German, Puerto Rico, and CDMO facilities in Woburn, MA, Salem, NH, and Philadelphia, PA. Learn more at PACELABS.com
About Pace Analytical┬« Services
Pace Analytical┬« Services, LLC makes the world a safer, healthier place. For decades, we have been the trusted source for quality life sciences and environmental lab testing and analysis and the resource for scientific lab staffing, regulatory, and equipment services. Our work is done in partnership with our clients by providing the science and the data they need to make critical decisions that benefit us all. Pace delivers science better to businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and more through the largest, American-owned, and nationally certified laboratory network. Science matters at PACELABS.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CannabisNewsBreaks ÔÇô InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM) Release FY 2021 Financial Report and Corporate Update
- Emera Approves Increase in Common Dividend
- Health Management Associates Acquires Wakely Consulting Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!