PNM Resources to Announce 2015 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Earnings on Feb. 26
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) will announce 2015 fourth quarter and year-end financial results prior to the market opening on Friday, Feb. 26, 2016. The earnings news release will be issued at 6:30 a.m. Eastern and also will be posted on the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
Management will host a live conference call and webcast that morning at 11 a.m. Eastern to discuss financial results and provide other company updates.
Investors and analysts can participate in the live conference call by pre-registering using the following link to receive a special dial-in number and PIN: http://dpregister.com/10078145. Telephone participants who are unable to pre-register may participate in the live conference call by dialing (877) 276-8648 or (412) 317-5474 fifteen minutes prior to the event and referencing "the PNM Resources fourth quarter 2015 earnings call." Listeners are encouraged to visit the website at least 30 minutes before the event to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
A live webcast of the call will be available at http://www.pnmresources.com/investors/events.cfm.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2014 consolidated operating revenues of $1.4 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,787 megawatts of generation capacity and provides electricity to more than 753,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pnm-resources-to-announce-2015-fourth-quarter-and-year-end-earnings-on-feb-26-300219335.html
SOURCE PNM Resources
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Announces Acquisition of Properties Adjoining Wasamac Project in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region Which Represent Structural Extension
- UPDATE: CACI International (CACI) PT Raised to $286 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!