PNM Resources to Announce 2015 First Quarter Earnings on May 1
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) will announce 2015 first quarter financial results prior to the market opening on Friday, May 1, 2015. The earnings news release will be issued at 7:30 a.m. Eastern and also will be posted on the company’s website at www.PNMResources.com.
Management will host a live conference call and webcast that morning at 11 a.m. Eastern to discuss financial results and provide other company updates.
Investors and analysts can participate in the live conference call by pre-registering using the following link to receive a special dial-in number and PIN: http://dpregister.com/10063728. Telephone participants who are unable to pre-register may participate in the live conference call by dialing (866) 807-9684 or (412) 317-5415 fifteen minutes prior to the event and referencing “the PNM Resources first quarter conference call.” Listeners are encouraged to visit the website at least 30 minutes before the event to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A live webcast of the call will be available at http://www.pnmresources.com/investors/events.cfm.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2014 consolidated operating revenues of $1.4 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,707 megawatts of generation capacity and provides electricity to more than 753,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
Jimmie Blotter, 505-241-2227
Pahl Shipley, 505-241-2782
Source: PNM Resources
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Two St. Pete Artists Receive Awards from First Citrus Bank during Morean Arts Center’s Orange! The Exhibition
- IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Plus VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) Combination Shows Superior Progression-Free Survival Compared to Chlorambucil Plus Obinutuzumab in First-line Chronic Lymphocytic Leuk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!