PD-Rx Declares Dividend
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly held corporation, (Symbol: PDRX) today announced that it has declared a one time dividend of $.66 per share payable on May 9, 2018 to shareholders of record at the close of business April 30, 2018. This dividend represents a 9.8% projected annual yield utilizing the April 25, 2018 closing market price of $6.75.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
PD-Rx offers pharmaceutical and management strategies to the healthcare industry. Our management strategies focus on new products, solid business partners, and the specialized segment of the pharmaceutical industry. As a licensed FDA manufacturer and packager, PD-Rx offers a full spectrum of medications and specialized services. Our goal is to develop a matrix of cost containment tools and products that we can merge into any healthcare network to enhance patient care and improve managed care organizations bottom line. We provide proprietary products and prepackaged medications that are viewed by patient, insurance payers and healthcare providers as a progressive and responsive practice.
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties or other factors, which may cause actual results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements to vary from those forecast or implied in this release. Factors that might cause such a difference include, without limitation, decline in demand for the company's products or services, and the effect of general economic conditions and factors affecting the industry.
For Further Information, Contact:Jack L. McCall, EVP & COOPh. 405-942-3040 / firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pd-rx-declares-dividend-300637669.html
SOURCE PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linfield University breaks its own college football record for consecutive winning seasons
- Nissan Pathfinder and Frontier Garner Awards at Miami Auto Show
- World's Largest College Student Innovation, Entrepreneurship Competition Concludes with Big Success
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!