P2 Science Launches E-Commerce Store for Renewable F&F and Cosmetics Ingredients
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic: 'Stocks are Looking Increasingly Cheap'
- S&P 500 in U-Turn as Rising Treasury Yields Bite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WOODBRIGE, Conn. (PRWEB) August 04, 2020
P2 Science, Inc. (P2) today launched an e-commerce store as part of its website at https://p2science.com/shop/ . The fully automated store offers products in pack sizes between 500 g and 25 Kg for shipment anywhere in the United States. Payment is accepted by major credit card. Initial products in the store include a first of kind renewable fragrance ingredient and two members of the new Citropol® renewable polymer platform. For now, US shipping is available. International options will be added later in the month.
Neil Burns, CEO of P2, said "For some time, many customers have been scaling up applications of our products in quantities greater than sample size but less than standard (170Kg) drum size. The P2 e-commerce store enables us to provide a smooth, fast, high quality, end-to-end experience for these customers, getting them what they need from us, when they need it." Ryan Cheng, Business Development Director of P2 noted "Our customers really appreciate the ability to order with a few clicks at any hour of day or night. It supports the product development efforts of our customers by delivering the amount they need in a timely manner."
The first products on the P2 store are:
- BiononanalÂ®, a fragrance aldehyde that imparts a citrus, rosy odor. It is made from 100% renewable vegetable oil and therefore carries a signature scent that differentiates it from petrochemical aldehydes which contain branched alkyl chains.
- CitropolÂ® F, a 100% vegetable derived fragrance fixative. This novel patented product increases the staying power of fragrances on skin and fabric without any off-odor.
- CitropolÂ® 1A, a biorenewable, biocompatible and biodegradable alternative to silicones for use in many types of cosmetic, skincare and haircare products.
About P2 Science:
P2 Science is a renewable chemistry company. The co-founders of P2, Professor Paul Anastas and Dr. Patrick Foley, worked together at the Yale Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering. P2 has developed and patented green chemistry technologies for converting renewable feedstocks into high-value specialty products.
Investors in P2 include BASF Venture Capital, Xeraya Capital, Elm Street Ventures, Connecticut Innovations, Ironwood Capital, HG Ventures and Chanel. The company started up its first manufacturing plant in September of 2018 which produces novel renewable aroma chemicals and cosmetics ingredients. For more information, see http://www.p2science.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMPRIUS TECHNOLOGIES TO PARTICIPATE AT UBS FUTURE OF MOBILITY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
- Versa Networks and Nabiq Partner to Deliver Advanced Private 5G Services in Japan
- Tony the TigerÂ® and Mission Tigerâ„˘ Partner with KrogerÂ® to Give More Middle School Kids Access to Sports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!