P&G Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Asia stocks rally as lower bond yields buoy tech; China shares find footing
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6695 per share on the Common Stock and on the Series A and Series B ESOP Convertible Class A Preferred Stock of the Company, payable on or after February 15, 2017 to Common Stock shareholders of record at the close of business on January 20, 2017, and to Series A and Series B ESOP Convertible Class A Preferred Stock shareholders of record at the start of business on January 20, 2017.
P&G has been paying a dividend for 126 consecutive years since its incorporation in 1890 and has increased its dividend for 60 consecutive years.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
P&G Media Contacts:
Damon Jones, 513-983-0190
Jennifer Corso, 513-983-2570
P&G Investor Relations Contact:
John Chevalier, 513-983-9974
Source: Procter & Gamble
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) announces limited market portfolio restructuring of its business operations
- Jonathan Emord, Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate, Endorses Donald J. Trump for President of the United States
- ForFarmers N.V.: Approval competition authority for the acquisition of Piast Pasze Sp. z.o.o.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!