Oracle Sets the Date for its Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Announcement
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Earnings Results to be released on December 17, 2018, After the Close of the Market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle Corporation today announced that its second quarter fiscal year 2019 results will be released on Monday, December 17th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 506-4073.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-sets-the-date-for-its-second-quarter-fiscal-year-2019-earnings-announcement-300761338.html
SOURCE Oracle Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Pacific Bio (PACB) Acquires Circulomics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!