Oracle Sets the Date for its Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings Announcement
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Earnings Results to be released on June 19, 2018, After the Close of the Market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle Corporation today announced that its fourth quarter fiscal year 2018 results will be released on Tuesday, June 19th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
About OracleOracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com or (650) 506-4073.
TrademarksOracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-sets-the-date-for-its-fourth-quarter-fiscal-year-2018-earnings-announcement-300660348.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forward Air (FWRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- University of California Merced Supports Rapid Growth with Oracle Cloud
- LTC Properties (LTC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!