Oracle Sets the Date for Its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Announcement
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Earnings Results to Be Released on March 17, 2015, After the Close of the Market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/05/15 -- Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) today announced that its third quarter fiscal year 2015 results will be released on Tuesday, March 17th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
About Oracle Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com or (650) 506-4073.
Trademarks Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Contact: Ken Bond Oracle Investor Relations 1.650.607.0349 Email Contact Deborah Hellinger Oracle Corporate Communications 1.212.508.7935 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forward Air (FWRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!