Oracle Sets the Date for Its First Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Earnings Announcement
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Earnings Results to Be Released on September 16, 2015, After the Close of the Market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/03/15 -- Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) today announced that its first quarter fiscal year 2016 results will be released on Wednesday, September 16th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
About Oracle Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com or (650) 506-4073.
Trademarks Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Contact: Ken Bond Oracle Investor Relations 1.650.607.0349 Email Contact Deborah Hellinger Oracle Corporate Communications 1.212.508.7935 Email Contact
Source: Oracle Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!