ORBCOMM CFO to Present at Canaccord Genuity 37th Annual Growth Conference
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROCHELLE PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Robert Costantini, will be participating in the 37th Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference at the InterContinental Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Mr. Costantini will be presenting on Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord26/orbc.
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things, providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources, and government. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
Michelle Ferris, 703-433-6516
Director of Corporate Communications
Financial and Trade Media:
The Abernathy MacGregor Group
Alan Oshiki, 212-371-5999
Executive Vice President
Source: ORBCOMM Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds EBSB, ORBC, NTWN, and FI
- SAVE THE DATE: NOVAGOLD 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results Release, Conference Call and Video Webcast
- Clough Capital Partners L.P. Announces Market Update Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!