ORBCOMM CFO to Present at Canaccord Genuity 36th Annual Growth Conference
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ROCHELLE PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Robert Costantini, will be participating in the 36th Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference at the InterContinental Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Mr. Costantini will be presenting on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord23/orbc.
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a leading global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication solutions and the only commercial satellite network dedicated to M2M. ORBCOMM’s unique combination of global satellite, cellular and dual-mode network connectivity, hardware, web reporting applications and software is the M2M industry’s most complete service offering. Our solutions are designed to remotely track, monitor, and control fixed and mobile assets in core vertical markets including transportation & distribution, heavy equipment, industrial fixed assets, oil & gas, maritime, mining and government.
With nearly 20 years of innovation and expertise in M2M, ORBCOMM has more than 1.6 million subscribers with a diverse customer base including premier OEMs such as Caterpillar Inc., Doosan Infracore America, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., John Deere, Komatsu Ltd., and Volvo Construction Equipment, as well as end-to-end solutions customers such as C&S Wholesale, Canadian National Railways, CR England, Hub Group, KLLM Transport Services, Marten Transport, Swift Transportation, Target, Tropicana, Tyson Foods, Walmart and Werner Enterprises. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
Michelle Ferris, 703-433-6516
Director of Corporate Communications
Financial and Trade Media:
The Abernathy MacGregor Group
Alan Oshiki, 212-371-5999
Executive Vice President
Source: ORBCOMM Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) at Buy
- Jacobio Announces First Two Patients Dosed in SHP2 Combination Study, Triggering US$20 Million Milestone Payment
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Vizsla Silver Corp (VZLA:CN) at Spec. Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!